Developed & produced the promotional campaign for the Channel’s first-ever reality series in Asia
- Executed a 11-week promotional plan for ‘Cesar’s Recruit: Asia’ Season 1
- Created a variety of content that gave the programme an all-rounded promotion
- Worked closely with Programming, Scheduling, Marketing, Local offices and the Sales team.
- Handled budgets, talents, crew and schedules to film in various S.E.A locations
- The success of Season 1 put me in charge of Season 2’s campaign
- Created even more promotional content for Season 2, including digital shorts of Cesar Millan’s Asian Food Tour, as well as client branded content.
- Created over 40 different promotional clips for on-air and off-air for each season, all keeping within a very limited budget and tight filming timeline
The above are just a few examples of the promos created for the campaign. More content can be found on the Cesar’s Recruit: Asia Facebook page
- Premiere episode skyrocketed ratings by 4031%, and became the top programme amongst all factual channels in the past 5 weeks
- Received positive feedback from client with the overall campaign
- Average timeslot rating during premiere of Season 2 tripled from the average of past 12 weeks (+192%)
The finale recorded 0.278 TVR in Singapore, which was the top telecast amongst all airings (included premiere and repeats) of the series.
Timeslot rating improved notably by 222%, as compared with the average of past 12 weeks before telecast.
- Facebook page garnered a total of 46k followers
Assistant Producer: Terence
Graphics: Victor & Grace
Channel Executive Producer: Manju